Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will proofread and edit your technical writing for $5 per 500 words. This includes 2 revisions!

I will proofread and edit your technical writing for $5 per 500 words. This includes 2 revisions!












About:

Are you a technical expert who has trouble articulating complex concepts in a way that readers can understand? Do you have great ideas, but struggle to present them to your audience? Clear and concise writing is critical to successfully sharing your ideas, especially those of a technically nature.

I will use my engineering background and writing experience to help you reach a finished product that is both clearly written and technically sound. I will edit and proofread reports, presentations, white papers, newsletters, presentations, blog posts, etc.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment