Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will revise, proofread and edit any turkish document in the same day

I will revise, proofread and edit any turkish document in the same day












About:

I am a native Turkish and experienced freelancer who do English translation and Turkish proofreading. As a law student I use my Turkish in the most effective way. As far as everyone knows, in order to be a good lawyer or to be selected for a good law school you must have excellent language skills. You must use your own language in the best way and have the highest scores in the exams as I did. 

Since I am using my Turkish in the most effective way, a person who had very high degree in Turkish section of central state exams, reading books continuously and as a person always open to learn, I would be your best candidate for your Turkish proofreading jobs. I can do proofreading up to 3000 words in a convenient day.


A little advice: Don't trust everyone (especially, the ones that offer you unbelieavably cheap services) offers a proofreading & editing & revision service for a language that you don't know. . Proofreading is not an easy job and it requires a significant attention and time. 

Reviews


fabodilmanc:It is fine to work with him. Fast, high-quality and friendly. I will continue to work with him in the future

paldimoglu:Thank you!

fabodilmanc:Speed and quality

paldimoglu:It is pleasure to work with you!

arrivinginhigh:Fantastic! Went above and beyond, highly recommended. 5 Stars!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment