Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will translation chinese to english and data entry

I will translation chinese to english and data entry












About:

                                                             100%  


                                                -: TOP RATED SELLER :-

                            If you like my services please COLLECT THIS GIG.
                                         *Send me full instructions of Work *

                 Don't worry about  how many orders are in the Queue; I can handle it!!



I'm very proficient and have valuable experience in translator English to Chinese and Chinese to English, "" NO ADULT WORK PLEASE""  "" NO WORK AND CONTACT OUTSIDE FIVER"" 

translation English to Chinese language and Chinese to English language and Urdu and Punjabi language   
All translations will be done manually and professionally
  • please attach the file (doc, PDF , xls etc) you will need to pay extra if you send the file in the image(s) 
  • For website translation please expert the texts on the website to excel/word file.
    All documents and personal information will be kept confidential!                                              I also provide proofreading and editing English/Chinese 500 words for $5 

*Please send me a message if you need work done other than those listed above, I will take care 100% *





Reviews


chinleongtoh:Highly efficient and produce high quality work,\n\nWill definitely work with her again.

chinleongtoh:Highly efficient and produce high quality work,\n\nWill definitely work with her again.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment