Friday, July 6, 2018

I will proofread and review your resume and cover letter for clarity, conciseness, and tone.

I will proofread and review your resume and cover letter for clarity, conciseness, and tone.












About:

I am a professional writer and proofreader with over 4 years of experience as a Quality Control Analyst at a busy immigration and patent law firm. I was responsible for proofreading all correspondence, legal documents, contracts, and patent applications. I was the last line of defense before documents were delivered to our clients.

For the past year, I have been working as a Proofreader for Brown Resumes, a professional career services start-up, which offers resume writing, cover letter writing, small business consulting, and individual career consulting.

I am currently offering my services as a freelance proofreader to other start-up companies, as well as HR professionals, temp agencies, and individuals. Everyone needs a fresh pair of eyes once in awhile, and I am happy to provide them!

I currently offer basic proofreading services (correcting all spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors) and content editing (providing suggestions on how to improve tone, clarity, conciseness, and overall flow) for resumes and cover letters. I offer a 24 hour turnaround time, and basic proofreading for resumes and cover letters costs only $5 each, regardless of document length.

Reviews


akarmiel:Very professional but not very responsive

dkk1504:Nothing to improve - perfect!

abbeyedits:Great experience! A++ buyer!

dkk1504:Great and fast

abbeyedits:Great experience! A++ buyer!


No comments:

Post a Comment