Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will proofread and edit your content up to 600 words.

I will proofread and edit your content up to 600 words.












About:

I'll proofread, edit and rewrite 600 words in less than 24 hours. I'll make sure it's factually and grammatically correct and fits the needs of the client. You can be sure to receive copy that is structured in a way that makes sense to the reader and that is easy understandable. I'll also make sure that you receive the copy on time and I'll aim to always submit the document before the deadline. It is extremely important to know who your readers are before your start working with the copy, thus I'll be doing research on the client before I start to ensure that I submit work of a high standard. 

Reviews


brucemartin:I was very impressed. The quality and speed of the transcribing work was really high. Very pleasant to deal with too. Highly recommended!

josephstarryn:Thank you so much for the nice review! Really appreciate it! Shout if you need anything in the future :)

bhodges:A friendly member and a terrific writer!\n

josephstarryn:Outstanding Experience!

brucemartin:I was very impressed. The quality and speed of the transcribing work was really high. Very pleasant to deal with too. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment