Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will edit for spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, flow, consistency, readability, word usage.

I will edit for spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, flow, consistency, readability, word usage.












About:

MOST EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL EDITOR ON FIVERR!

23+ years professional writing and editing experience.


Books and eBooks: fiction and nonfiction
(shorter works also accepted)

PLEASE CONTACT ME AND SEND MANUSCRIPT BEFORE ORDERING.

For only $10 I will proofread and copy edit content (1000 words) IMPECCABLY, and I will provide feedback.

If you need rewriting services, please check out my rewriting gig. If you are not sure which gig to order, please send a Word file and I will let you know. For example,I will point out clichés, but I will not reword them under my editing gig.I do not reduce or add to your content. You need a copywriter for that.


The condition of the manuscript determines the cost and delivery time. A review will cost extra and is negotiable.

AMERICAN style punctuation and spelling will be applied.

Want comments/suggestions? CAN DO!


I will deliver a clean file and an edited file. I use Microsoft Track Changes.You can accept or reject each edit.

I hold an M.A. in Creative Writing and have written and/or edited hundreds of books during my 23+ years as a professional writer/editor. .

I do not offer:
Formatting

Click Contact Meand request a Custom Offer.

Reviews


dafilmman:She was very professional and did a great job proofing and giving notes. Top notch.

qdmerit:Thank you for the kind words. I look forward to reading and editing more of your work.

drhee0122:Always great work! Thank you so much :)

qdmerit:Thanks for finding me on Fiverr!

cricayres:Outstanding work! Thank you for all the feedback and hard work. I really appreciate it! Will sure order again! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment