Friday, July 6, 2018

I will beta read your novel and provide a review.

I will beta read your novel and provide a review.












About:

Please contact me prior to submitting an order.

Tired of only being able to afford part of your novel being beta read? I offer affordable beta reading services with a fast turnaround time. I will read up to a maximum of 100,000 words at a time. I will provide feedback on plot, characters, style, and grammar. 

Genres I specialize in: Fantasy, romance, drama, science fiction, young adult, and adult contemporary.

I will provide a comprehensive four part review of your novel. Here is what the review will include.

  • How I would describe your novel to someone: A summary based on what I have read and what I felt the main characters and plot were. An outsider's perspective of your work.

  • Strengths: Aspects of your novel that I felt worked and why. 

  • Weaknesses: Suggestions for improvements, pointing out where the writing felt weak and why.  Illustrating technical issues such as grammar and formatting.

  •  Final Verdict: My overall opinion and impression of your novel. 

Reviews will be 1-3 pages and sent to complete the order. 

I will not read anything that includes: abuse of any kind, sexual assault, racism,sexism, or gender issues. 

Reviews


ashleeastinns:Outstanding Experience!

pomegranatequee:Outstanding Experience!

ashleeastinns:Outstanding Experience!

pomegranatequee:Outstanding Experience!

ashleeastinns:Fantastic job again--just as I expected!


No comments:

Post a Comment