Friday, July 6, 2018

I will provide you a general summary of my experience reading your work in its entirety.

I will provide you a general summary of my experience reading your work in its entirety.












About:

Every author knows the great exhilaration that comes with finishing a draft of their work - no matter if it's the first or final draft. And most know just as well the anxiety and doubt that tags along. There's always that pestering sense that what you've made is somehow not good enough, or that's it's missing something, or the main character is kind of irritating, or a niggling worry that Lord Deathstorm's grand plot doesn't entirely make sense.

A beta reader can be a valuable asset to the writer that has finished but does not feel done, who is not entirely confident that they are ready to pay the high fees of an editor or to show the novel as-is to a public audience.

Wow, that's my cue! What I offer is not a look at the grammar or technical aspects of your book, but an honest read through and feedback to give you an idea of what you've done wonderfully and what might be an area for improvement, as well as everything in between. I have been on both sides as a writer and reader and understand the need for real feedback as well as the compassion from the reader that what you have made is still a work in progress.


Reviews


sybrina:Amazing input. I couldn't be happier with this fiverr. :)

joss1982:Fantastic four page report. Eight Arm Chair gave a chapter-by-chapter run down, as well as a general overview on the plot, flow and characters. :-)

eightarmchair:A pleasure to work with, he gave me everything I needed very promptly. No problems at all!

tobybraveboy:Very insightful and informative beta-read. eightarmchair gave me plenty to think about and things to work on. all suggestions were thought out and helpful. I recommend this gig.

eightarmchair:He was a pleasure to work for, very polite and prompt in his responses, to say nothing of how much I enjoyed reading his manuscript.


No comments:

Post a Comment