Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will proofread resumes, cvs and cover letters

I will proofread resumes, cvs and cover letters












About:

I specialize in editing English versions of resumes for technical positions and non-native speakers. Choosing the correct action verbs with the appropriate nuances, or selecting the idiomatically-correct prepositions, is often difficult even for the most well-educated individuals, so I will work with you to ensure your resume, CV or cover letter is power-packed and flawless.

Reviews


sgugel:A very professional editing

alexmirkin:This seller went above and beyond what was requested. Great communication, great overall experience!

saramegseese:The buyer was very responsive and accomodating. Although I was concerned we got off to a slow start due to time zones and a mismatched file type, this buyer responded more quickly than I even expected and was very understanding. I appreciate the opportunity to have completed this gig for him!

marcia2017:Outstanding ! Brilliant feedback and a breakdown of changes.\nThis is around the fourth document I have had proofed via five - this seller's work and feedback was by far the best.

saramegseese:This buyer was easy to work with. Clear and concise comminucation, very polite and respectful in asking what I could and couldn't do, and the time frames I could manage. A freelancer's ideal customer!


No comments:

Post a Comment