Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

I will proofread and edit any document up to 10K words for only $5! Yes, you read right. 

-

Editing will include; check for grammatical and spelling errors, check words overuse and revision of overall flow. This gig does not include feedback. However, feedback can be given if you order as gig extra. 



Note that I will not put your work through any software. I will read it in its entirety and edit accordingly! 



Get in touch before you order if you have any questions or require a customised order. I look forward to working with you.

-

You will receive a document with all changes tracked.



-

IF YOUR DOCUMENT IS MORE THAN 20K WORDS WE WILL NEED MORE THAN 2 DAYS!

-

NB. For orders with OVER 10K words, please contact me BEFORE ORDERING if you need 24 HOURS DELIVERY.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed someone to proofread my book in a hurry. I found this seller and saw that the ratings were excellent, so I decided to give it a try. The listing is for $5 for up to 10,000 words which is an amazing deal. I was a bit confused why the cost was $25 for my document of 12,000 words, but I was in a time crunch and needed the job done. The turn around time was also excellent for the amount of words. It was a 3 day turn around, but I paid for a 2 day for only a $5 up charge. When I received my copies (tracked & accepted changes), there were about 5-10 errors still left, but were minor in nature like duplicate words. I would still use this seller again, since they were kind and responsive.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the review. However, the confusion on price is puzzling. Your word count exceeded our promotional offer, and as such, you were charged at the regular rate. All our gigs come with extras which you ordered based on the word count. For anything missed you could request a revision.

Seller's Response:

I am always grateful for the valuable feedback that you provided me and the content that you have rewritten for me has always been exceptional. Thank You

Seller's Response:

Always great working with you.

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience. Cannot complain at all. The seller was prompt, professional and kept me updated. I would heartily recommend them.




No comments:

Post a Comment