Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

This gig is for writers who want to have their work professionally edited and proofread, especially if you are:



  • Publishing your work.
  • Submitting the work for a qualification.
  • Needing the work to reflect your professionalism.
  • Publishing an e-book or print book.


I have been a Translator for over 20 years, a writer, and an Author of seven publications and counting. I will use my expertise to polish your work to perfection. I have experience proofreading and editing general, technical, business and personal writing.

I'll make the changes necessary to maximize the impact of your work, depending on the package you choose:



  • Proofreading for correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
  • Copy editing so the writing flows naturally, reads well, and is right for your audience.
  • I will also edit and proofread your presentations, website content, brochures, articles and blogs


I will also:



  • Complete two reads of your work to identify and correct any errors.
  • Alert you to any possible issues or discrepancies.
  • Provide feedback if I think your writing could be improved.
  • Format your reference list.


Please contact me BEFORE ordering.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment