Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

The english language has many complex irregularities that require a native level of language ability to fully understand.

I will correct your spelling and grammar errors and check that your writing makes sense and sounds fluent and professional. 



I can check for mistakes and make improvements in any format, including:

  • Websites
  • Amazon product information
  • Professional documents
  • Adverts 
  • Marketing slogans
  • Voice overs
  • Subtitles
  • Essays
  • Emails
And many more!



My checking is very thorough and I provide detailed feedback with regard to style and reasons for the proposed corrections. 

I offer one day deliveries on short texts and also on texts up to 2000 words for an additional fee.



Please message me before placing an order to check my availability or if you have any questions!

Reviews


:

Rowan did a great and professional job with my manuscript. He understood the topic and went above correcting just grammar and gave us really useful comments. I highly recommend him as an editor!

:

Super fast delivery, very high quality. No revisions were needed here. Great work!

:

Thank you so much!

:

good fast delivery thanks

:

It was great to work with Rowanmn. I'm very pleased with the quality and fast turn around. I will definitely hire him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment