Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Pro Proofread Or Edit Your Voiceover Script Up To 1000 Words











About:

How you write and how you are represented through your words has a great impact in how people view your personal or business projects. This is especially true when your project is translated into voice, and people can HEAR any inconsistencies. You may have even lost viewers or customers due to a poorly written article or Voiceover script.  



I can help you solve these problems. For 7 years, I have worked as assistant, editor and audio engineer to a top rated Voiceover artist on Fiverr. In that time I have edited countless scripts for readability, spelling, grammar, and comprehension.



Let me PROFESSIONALLY proofread and edit your voiceover script, article or website page.



  • Usually under 24 hour turnaround on all jobs under 1000 words, but maximum 48 hours!
  • Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation and English readability checked and corrected.
  • Microsoft Revision Tracking utilized to let you know what I changed!
  • Not Just for Voiceovers! Powerpoint Presentations, Website Articles, Video scripts....
  • English only!


If you have more than 1000 words, simply order an extra gig for each extra 1000 words! For Very large projects (10,000+ words) Please contact me before ordering!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was very helpful. Windblade was able to spot the areas of improvement in my script to make it sound better when read aloud. He also found several grammar and phrasing changes that greatly improved the script.

Seller's Response:

I was reading my pre edited script, over and over again, and you corrected all the things that were stumping me while reading out loud, with out me telling you. Thanks again!

:

Happy to be able to help! Always a pleasure to work with you.

:

Once again great job! exactly what I needed to get the message across. Thank You

:

Always a pleasure to work with you, Connor!




No comments:

Post a Comment