Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Document Or Content











About:

Have a draft? Get done-for-you editing and proofreading

Turn your rough draft into a polished and effective piece of communication!



5 years of experience professionally copy editing, proofreading, and typesetting

I am a professional author, editor, proofreader, and copywriter, with numerous peer-reviewed publications and multiple book contracts.

This means a bunch of stuffy scholars said "SOLID STUFF!" to my writing—please see my website for examples. 

I, Ryder, will edit your work for spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and make sure your writing is error-free, clear, and does what it's supposed to do. 

Not sure if your project is a good fit? It probably is—message me!

What you get:

  • A clear record of all corrections/changes
  • A final form for printing/publishing

Project types:

  • Journal articles
  • Other articles or essays (note: I will not do your schoolwork for you; only pay for proofreading if your institution allows you to hire a third-party editor)
  • Technical documents
  • Professional letters
  • Blog posts
  • Bios
  • Presentations
  • Memos
  • Fiction
  • Marketing copy
  • Kindle books
  • Web content
  • Profiles
  • Advertisements
  • Novels
  • Manuscripts


Don't let errors distract from your message!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ryder is truly incredible. He provided great work in a quick and professional manner. Ryder is a pleasure to work with and I will do so again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Johnny, and also for the generous tip! I'm glad I could help.

Seller's Response:

Ryder is the man! Very happy with his work and grateful he played a part in helping my small and modest dream come true. Definitely recommend and use him again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Ryder hit the nail on the head again. Did a great job polishing my stories to my liking and fast too. Highly recommend!

:

Thank you very much for the feedback. Glad I could be of service.




No comments:

Post a Comment