Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

I'll fix grammatical errors without stiffening your dialog. I'm your second set of eyes. I'll find those invisible (to you) mistakes that you will continue to look over.

I can't guarantee that your script will be accepted by a great Hollywood producer, but I can assure you that it will come back to you more polished. Finally, I will analyze your screenplay in audio. Audio makes for the most extensive notes.

Please note that I do not re-write scripts. I only lightly edit them. Error-ridden rough drafts are just too much to edit thoroughly and can only be analyzed  for the Basic "Clean it" package unless all you're expecting is a grammar check and commentary. The standard package is for polished drafts that you want read for small errors, occasional formatting problems, and continuity. It's not designed for a screenplay with hundreds to thousands of errors plus formatting.

I accept Final Draft, Fountain, PDF, WORD, RTF and many other formats. All orders are delivered with an additional PDF that contains in-line notes and commentary audio file.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The audio commentary was awesome and really allowed me to hear how engaged or invested the editor became regarding my script. Really made me feel better about my own work.

:

Professional and great at what he does.

:

Great Seller! Thanks man!

:

amazing job! fully vetted!

:

Absolutely brilliant, went above and beyond and gave me powerful insights about the script and my own writing style.




No comments:

Post a Comment