Monday, March 23, 2020

Book Publishing, Book Formatting Or Layout Design Paperback Or Publish Book











About:

  • I will publish your Ebook or Paperback on Amazon and 5 other bookstores.


Do you have an ebook you wish to publish? Are you yet to format your ebook or paperback manuscript to meet up with the publishing standards?



  • I will format your manuscript into an ebook or paperback format. 
  • I will publish your manuscript on KDP.
  • I will also publish your manuscript on many other bookstores so as to reach a wider audience.
  • I will convert your ebook into a paperback.
  • I will convert your paperback into an ebook with a clickable table of content.


I have a good knowledge of Amazon kindle direct publishing, Kobo writing life, Draft2Digital, Smashwords, etc & their regulatory principles, so you can rest assured.

 

I will publish your manuscript (ebook or/and paperback) on:



  1. Amazon
  2. Apple iBooks
  3. Kobo
  4. Barnes&noble
  5. Tolino
  6. Playster
  7. Scribd


I will format and publish your book with the highest definition of precision if you choose my service. 





Please Note:

Send a message across before making an order Please!



Search keywords

 Book publisher, ebook publisher, book publishing service, eBook publishing service, book formatting, eBook formatting, eBook editor, writing.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! What an amazing experience I am very picky but that was no challenge for moxesmaxie! Remained professional all the way to the end! Communication was impeccable and compassionate about my concerns throughout! Even calmed my fears with encouraging words. Delivered over and beyond what was expected. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you

:

Thank you for your kind words... I deeply appreciate it from the bottom of my bowels. Thank you once again.

:

SuperMax was amazing to work with. He took the project very seriously and diligently worked until it was completed. I 'd never published a book, but SuperMax was patient and explained the formatting requirements for Amazon and others. He accomplished all the goals for publishing my book. Hands down, he's a great choice. My publisher for the next book will be SuperMax. I highly recommend him.

:

Great person to work with.

:

The last rating was not correct for Maxie. I give him a five star rating. SuperMax has been an amazing experience! His formatting and publishing skills are second to none. He was precise and diligent! You would benefit greatly from his expertise. His knowledge of publishing platforms will help sell the project.




No comments:

Post a Comment