Monday, March 23, 2020

Proofread Or Edit Your Fiction And Nonfiction Writing











About:

Having been published in a technical magazine, I am comfortable with non-fiction/technical terminology and I've been proofing business plans for 7 years. I've also proofread/edited and beta read for some short fiction stories. Your project will be in good hands with me! 



With my experience I can assist with: 

  • Web Content
  • Business Plans
  • Short Stories
  • Articles 
  • Blogs


When it comes to content editing I will always 100% respect your voice. I'll only make you shine. 



Dos and Don'ts:

  • I will not edit any homework assignments. You may order the basic proofread and I will do a check for spelling, grammar, etc. I will not do any editing.
  • I am open to doing erotica/graphic violence. It does not phase me. If you need help with your spicy romance I'm here for you!
  • If your project is smaller than 1K, significantly larger, or in any other way extra special contact me and we will work together on an offer that fits you and your project. 


Place an order today and send me a message!



I look forward to working with you



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment