Sunday, March 22, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Document Or Content











About:

Have a rough draft that needs to be revised? Get easy proofreading and editing with no work on your part. Kick back, relax, and watch as your draft turns into a polished and effective piece of work.



I will check your work for grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes you may have missed and make sure it is error-free, so you can relax and still get your point across.



If you're not sure your content is a good fit, message me, I'll get back to you as soon as possible!



What you will get:

 

 A record of all changes made

 A final error-free draft

 Notes on how to improve your writing, (if needed)



What I will (and will not) do:



Short Stories

Blog Posts

Bios

Memos

Web Content

Advertisements

Professional Letters

Resumes

Other articles or essays (if you are not sure if your content falls under this category, message me)

I do not do long novels/autobiographies over 4000 words (if it is over 2000 words, additional days may be needed)

I will under no circumstances proofread or edit erotica or any other inappropriate content



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment