Sunday, March 22, 2020

Edit And Proofread Your Work











About:

I am an accomplished writer, both in the professional world of marketing and in fiction writing. I have extensive experience editing and proofreading the work of other professional writers, and for this gig, I will offer those editing and proofreading skills to you. Need an extra set of eyes on a paper, blog, or article you're working on? I'm your gal. Need someone to rework the opening few pages of your novel? I'm your gal. Need an editor for your latest short story? You know who to call. I'm offering professional level editing and proofreading for an affordable price and a workable turnaround time. Most jobs will be returned quicker than the three day turnaround, but I want to allow myself the three days for safety.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment