Monday, March 2, 2020

Professionally Edit And Proofread Your Text











About:

Many editors and proofreaders will assess text without checking for things like self-contradicting statements, tautology (the use of redundant words within a sentence) and syntactically malformed sentences. Not only will I check for these things but I will ensure that the usual errors are eliminated from your document (such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation).



Please specify whether you would like US English or UK English before I start so that we can increase overall synergy. 



I will do corporate documents, articles, short stories, novels and more; whatever it is you need, I will do! For the sake of consistency, please send me your document(s) in .doc or .docx format, and I'll give you my edited version within 48 hours! If you are in any way unsatisfied with my edits, or have any questions after submission, please feel free to contact me. I'll endeavor to guide you through the evaluation process (or rectify any missed/contentious errors) free of added cost.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

The best customer you could hope for.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment