Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Polish Your Writing With Expert Revision And Editing











About:

I will proofread, edit, and/or revise essays, articles, blog posts, etc. on three different levels. At each pricing level, I will change your original document; however, in Editing w/ Feedback I will also provide feedback at each point that I revise. Any subject matter is welcome, including technical writing. I will not correct any factual errors which I find, as that is the buyer's responsibility. I only improve elements such as grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and vocabulary. If there is a glaring factual error, I may offer a suggestion in the Editing w/ feedback tier, but I won't change the message of any written work. I will do my best to be flexible and accommodate the buyer's needs and preferences.

Reviews


:

just what I asked and very professional..thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment