Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit Your Document,And Article Within 12 Hrs











About:

I can provide my services to proof read your article, essay, column, content very professionally and with refine skills to correct grammar, syntax,suitable words in suitable places in sentences.This could help to reduce your burden in all related fields.



Way to Order:

  • Purchase up to 1000 words for $5; each additional 1000 words is $5
  • Purchase extras as they apply to your needs.
  • I can attach your document as a Microsoft Word,PDF file or any other you wanted.
  • Feel free to put me any questions — I will back to reply you soon!


My services include:

  • To correct syntax, punctuation, Grammar, spelling and to put suitable words in sentence. editing & feedback for an additional fee


I will deliver:

  • A copy with Microsoft Word Track Changes
  • A clean copy with all edits removed


projects I will do:

  • Blog posts
  • Marketing materials
  • Essays or professional papers
  • Contents, column,Short stories or manuscripts
  • Presentations

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment