Sunday, March 1, 2020

Provide Proofreading And Editing, Grammerly Approved











About:

In a situation where you have to write something, your content and the way it is written will describe you, your personality and your mental level. Therefore, it is extremely necessary that the content you have written fits in the scales of grammar and punctuation.

So I will assist you in making your content the "perfect one" in which there will be no mistakes and no flaws. I will edit your content as needed and I will proofread it enough times so that it becomes totally flawless and is ready to be presented.

  • Spelling mistakes are corrected
  • Grammatical mistakes are removed
  • Punctuation is thoroughly checked
  • Narrative flow of the content is maintained
You will definitely be overwhelmed with my work.

I am a professional proofreader and editor with 5+ years of experience. I have proofread and edited dozens of novels, screenplays, poetry collections, eBooks, self-help books, and memoirs, and I have experience in many different genres, including nonfiction, horror, sci-fi, young adult, romance, erotica, dystopian fantasy, and medieval fantasy.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication and service. Thanks heaps, I’ll be back!

Seller's Response:

thanks! easy to work with.

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with

:

Easy to talk with

:

Excellent turnaround time on very short notice!




No comments:

Post a Comment