Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Publisher of two books (fiction / memoir) and dozens of articles on law, insurance and risk management. You provide the raw material, and I will help your words spring to life off of the page. Elevator pitches, value propositions, press releases, scholarship essays, even resumes and cover letters. I can also proofread and edit your drafts for clarity and brevity. English language learners, let me help you with those important documents. Reasonable fees and quick turnaround. It's your voice, I'm just helping you find it!

Reviews


:

Highly recommend. I could totally see the efforts he put in my work. The work reached to my expectations. I will also recommend him to other my other friends.

:

Highly recommend. Very professional writing.

:

Great job. So much more than I expected. Thanks

:

Very much promising and professional.

:

Exceptional. D. is the guy who will set you up with a timely and comprehensive feedback on your work!




No comments:

Post a Comment