Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Christian And Motivational Books











About:

EAGLE'S EYE PROOFREADING AND EDITING

I will painstakingly proofread and edit your work with an eagle's eye.

As a professional proofreader and editor with many years of experience, I will give your work a professional finishing and outlook.

Feel free to contact me for any proofreading work. I deliver within one to three days and my prices are affordable.

My basic service takes care of over-looked errors and makes your work clean and worthy of public presentation.

 I will;

* Check and correct your grammar, spellings and punctuations.

* Make sure that your grammar is in consonance with the rules of concord.

* Ensure that your work is in the proper verb tenses.

* Perform minor sentence structure revisions.

* Pay particular attention to the readability of your work.

* Deliver a Micro Soft Word file with all changes tracked as well as a clean version of your work free from all forms of error.

My standard and premium services will give your work a complete structural edit. Above all, customers’ satisfaction is my priority, I will ensure timely response and delivery of quality services to my clients.

 Service Type:

Proofread and Edit.

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was super simple to work with and very thorough with my manuscript. Thank you so much

:

He is such a great buyer any seller would love to work for. it is my pleasure working for you. Thank you so much.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment