Thursday, March 5, 2020

Edit, Revise, And Critique Your Any Kind Of Document Or Book











About:

Hi there, I will be editing. revising, and provide you feedback on your given articles, books, documents of any kind (word. PPT or anything written), e-books. I am here for you to pimpoimt grammatical, structural, spelling, and punctuation error along with good critique.



I'm a professional editor and a published author. I've been trained in this field and have worked for magazines and publishing houses. You will be hiring a true professional. Plus, I sincerely love what I do!



Apart from that, I am always there for custom offer in case you want to talk about big project, or ask anything. I will assure y'all you wont go from here unsatisfied

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great guy and very caring. His communication is awesome and makes sure everyone is on the right page.

:

thanks alot.... loved to work with you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment