Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Copy Edit Your Fiction Or Nonfiction Book Or Short Story











About:

If you don't see a package that matches your word count, please send me a total word count so that I can send you a custom offer.



Please note that due to a high demand, I typically book out at least four weeks in advance for manuscripts of 10,000 words or more.



I will copy edit your fiction or nonfiction book, short story, or eBook. All of my edits are done through Track Changes. You will receive one copy with the tracked changes and one clean copy with the changes already made. You will also receive a style sheet detailing all the editorial decisions that are made.



Things I edit:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Tenses
  • Sentence structure


Things I mark and leave for you to edit as needed:

  • Inconsistency in plot and characters
  • Repeated information
  • Hard to read sentences or paragraphs
  • Pacing


Fiction Genres:

  • Fantasy

  • Sci-Fi

  • Historical
  • Romance
  • Christian
  • Young Adult
  • Middle Grade



Nonfiction Genres:

  • Inspirational
  • How to
  • Christian
  • Memoir
  • Lifestyle
  • Health


Note: I do not edit written works with sexual content and large amounts of profanity. If you have any questions, please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great quality, charges a fair price, And understands my request. This is somebody that I will continue working with in the future and she’s one of the few great options on this site to give you great quality for your writing needs.

:

It was great,

:

Very good service.

:

MeaganNicole is an amazing editor. She is thorough, prompt, and makes necessary corrections without changing the tone or flow of your writing. I won't work with anyone else for editing on Fiverr. If you're a Christian author (or any author, really), you'll look like a much better writer by using her!

:

Thank you so much for your kind words!




No comments:

Post a Comment