Sunday, March 1, 2020

Proofreading And Editing, 1000 Words











About:

For $5, I will do in-depth Proofreading for errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and Editing, Rewriting.



I'm a researcher, editor, and proofreader. I've been trained in this field and have worked for magazines. You will be hiring a true and honest professional. I sincerely like what I do! 



Need :


  • Always purchase enough basic gigs to cover word count. (10000 words = 10 basic gigs)
  • Attach a Word doc. I'll deliver a highlighted changes version + a final copy.
  • Provide sample before ordering.
 


I am like to simply proofread (catch errors), but I also enjoy in-depth editing, which involves improving readability, offering suggestions and restructuring when needed.  



I never outsource any project. I will work on your project.



Please message before order.



I can assure quality and satisfaction. Give me a chance to serve You. If no satisfaction...payment back.
 



Thank you!

S.Kumar



Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks for the fast delivery

Seller's Response:

Would love to hear from you again.

Seller's Response:

I used Kumar's gig because I thought he would provide input from a different perspective for my book. He did a very good job and I did get some very informative comments from him. I recommend him for editing.

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience. Thanks

Seller's Response:

great as always !




No comments:

Post a Comment