Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Edit And Proofread Your Text Then Return It In 24 Hours











About:

I am a creative, highly motivated teacher and blogger with many years of writing and editing experience. I am detailed and focused when it comes to making your copy sound clean and polished. My goal is to help you take your article, blog post or any other text to the next level.



I know that getting fresh content posted can be the key to a successful blog so I aim to get your changes back to as soon as possible without sacrificing on quality. 



I generally focus on the following areas:



  • Sentence structure
  • Sentence flow
  • Tone
  • Readability
  • Spelling
  • Syntax
  • Vocabulary options


I look forward to working with you so please contact me with any questions or special considerations you may have! 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment