Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

I've been an English teacher for 18 years and proofreading has always been a part of my job, whether it be academic papers, articles, M.A. dissertations, Ph.D. thesis or IELTS essays.



What I will do is:

- correct your spelling, grammar, and punctuation

- slightly edit the text to make it sound more natural and improve the flow (see my extras)

- make sure the font is consistent throughout the paper



What I will not do is:

- add content or rewrite the contents of your paper

- check the facts you included in your research or paper

- format the paper



What you will get:

- a clean copy of the text

- a copy which includes all my comments and all the changes I made (using track changes)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot! I'll take one paper more in a week!

Seller's Response:

Fast and Good quaity! Happy!

:

Great communication. Very professional.

:

Very nice work.

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment