Monday, March 23, 2020

Professionally Proofread, Copy Edit And Critique Your Book











About:

Hi and welcome to my gig,



I'm a writer and professional editor, and I would love to leverage my skills to help you deftly navigate the labyrinth of flawless writing.



Editing books to the highest industry standard requires a tremendous amount of skill, education and experience. I hold a B.A & M.A in literary fields, and have helped publish many bestselling books in my career as a professional editor.



Polish your work, let it read flawlessly!



I'll correct and perfect:



  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity & flow
  • Tenses
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Incorrect word usage


You'll get:



  • A professionally certified editor
  • Unparalleled customer service
  • Excellent editing


Revisions are done in Word using the MS Word Track Changes feature and your delivery will include:



  • A markup doc detailing tracked changes

  • A clean doc with tracked changes accepted


I also offer tailored custom orders for your project, including developmental and line editing, rewriting, etc. I do not offer typesetting, layout or formatting services.

 

Please feel free to contact me for the appropriate pricing and timescale quote for custom or longer projects.



Cheers!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

David is an amazing seller! We sent him a big project and he finished it earlier than scheduled. We’re pleased with the result. No snag, no problem, no drama! Will use his service again!

Seller's Response:

Pleasant experience working with Maria on her project. Thank you for the tip!

Seller's Response:

Seller is always professional and thorough. He is great to work with and does his job well. I had a full novel ms to edit, and he found two inconsistencies in the narrative, along with helping with word choice on a few occasions. He also helped me judge a burning issue I had. Finally, he found a lot of errors (typos, misspellings, incorrect grammar, etc.). I recommend his services.

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience working with Dan on his debut novel. Thanks for being a breeze to work with and for your super generous tip!

Seller's Response:

Very timely and great quality.




No comments:

Post a Comment