Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:



Have you been poring over your personal statement and still not happy? Have no fear, the Personal Statement Jedi is here!  



I have undergraduate and graduate degrees for two top universities in the U.S. and have over 15 years of experience editing personal statements for undergrad, grad, and professional programs. I also worked in admissions at one of the top institutions in the world. Here's what I offer:



  • Cum Laude: Basic proofreading ONLY and brief feedback. No content edits are included in this package. 
  • Magna Cum Laude: Proofreading, edits, and feedback to help you address gaps in your narrative, and fix issues related to theme, structure, and flow. Includes one additional edit after you incorporate feedback.
  • Summa Cum Laude: Proofreading and deep edits with detailed feedback to help you better approach idea development, adhere to requirements, and reduce word count (if needed) so you submit a top-notch essay. Greatest value with two rounds of feedback and edits. Ideal for non-native speakers.


I do not write personal statements for you. Your document remain confidential. 



Message me to discuss your needs.  

Reviews


:

Rese was amazing! Communication was easy and always on time. They were able to take the ideas in my head and create a well-written paper from it. 100% would recommend it!

:

Thank you for your hard work! If I still have any other documents that need to be refined, I will contact you and make another order again. Thanks!

:

Rese provided very candid and helpful feedback. His review was in-depth and unique to my personal statement (not simply generic advice).

:

Did the job!

:

Very Professional!




No comments:

Post a Comment