Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Provide Proofreading And Editing Services, Proofreading, Book Editing











About:

I'm a native English speaker who have been trusted with thousands of books from all over the world. My several years of experience in proofreading resumes and cover letters, books and e-books, contracts, proposals, and more makes me specially adept at finding your spelling and grammar errors and also to improve the cohesive structure of your projects.

I fix and perfect spellings, grammar, punctuation, consistency, readability, clarity & flow, incorrect word usage, poor sentence structure, tenses, etc.

I accept books in ALL categories!

You will get:

· A professional editor

· A Post Graduate English expert

· Incredible value for money

· Unequaled customer service

All of these will be delivered back to you, clean and polished! I also use MS Word track changes to keep track of all the changes made in the document.

I never outsource. I will work on your project...guaranteed!



Do you have any special requirements? Feel free to contact me so I can tend to your needs



Thank you in advance!



**I do not provide formatting services.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication with Tracy. Project done as described, and also on time. Very detailed job. Will come back again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Glad you are satisfied. That's my priority.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for quick delivery.

:

Fast delivery. I appreciate her review. I will be using her again.

:

Glad you are satisfied. That's my priority.




No comments:

Post a Comment