Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Welcome to my proofreading/editing gig!



I offer professional proofreading/editing services that have earned me a 100% 5-star rating on Fiverr for 3 years. I am a native French speaker from Lille, Northern France.



I will:

- Make an accurate and honest estimate for your document

- Make sure I understand your needs

- Proofread and edit your text so it reads fluently

- Complement my work with a perfect customer service

- Make sure you are happy with my work!



My work spans from basic grammar/meaning checks to extensive rephrasings.



Previously, I have worked books, essays, websites, film scripts, contracts, presentations, social media material, technical manuals, academic work...



Please contact me to get custom offers, I am always happy to hear about new projects!



/



Bienvenue sur ma page d'édition et de correction ! Je mets à votre disposition mes services professionnels d'édition. Après vous avoir donné une estimation précise et honnête et m'être assurée de bien comprendre vos besoins, je vous propose de relire et de corriger votre texte pour que sa lecture soit fluide !



Reviews


:

Very thorough checks and great communication. Did exactly what was needed and really helped to provide clarity. Thank you very much, Laurie!

:

She is perfect and provisional…. thank you. …..

:

Très agréable. Communication très efficace et excellent résultat !!!

:

Really quick work - excellent quality as always! Thanks :)

:

Wonderful job! Perfect proofreading, thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment