Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Proofreading can be a tiresome habit, especially when your eyes have been on your words for months or even years. Why not hand over your manuscript and let someone else do the hard work for you?


I would love to be that person for you. I am also an author who happens to love proofreading and finding those little mistakes that you know your readers will find.



Not only will I check for grammar and spelling in your manuscript, but I will provide feedback on such things as clarity, characters, setting, and plot.



I accept any works of Science Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal, or Romance. If your book does not fall into these categories, please message me with a synopsis of your book before purchasing a gig.


Reviews


:

Very professional!! Great work!

:

Love working with Books&Caffeine!

:

Great. She does a meticulous job!

:

Great job. Thank you for your help

:

He gave me wonderful advice and made the editing changes I was hoping for. I am very happy with the service I received.




No comments:

Post a Comment