Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Namaste from India.



If you don't have the time to edit that document, report, presentation or marketing material and are getting stressed, let me help you.



I will use my expertise to polish your work to perfection so that the writing flows naturally and is right for your audience.

Perfection is in my DNA and mediocrity does not exist in my genes.



What you will need to do: 

Attach/share your document in a Microsoft Word or Google Doc format

Purchase up to 1000 words for $20

Purchase extras as per your needs

Mention your target audience

Any other specific requests



What I will do:

Check and refine grammar, punctuation, spellings

See the sentence structure

Overall flow of document

Give you a refined copy



Feel free to message me with any questions. For major re-writing and custom orders directly contact me for quotes. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was great working with her. Work done before time and with desired output. Will work again and recommend this user

:

Thank you for the chance to collaborate. Looking forward to more assignments in the future.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment