Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

I will provide a deep edit on your writing. With a developmental edit, I will evaluate the entire document and make changes to structure, organization, coherence, and logical consistency as needed. I may rewrite, remove, or add sentences or paragraphs. I may condense writing, or expand on something that I think needs more fleshing out. Delivery time may vary, so I have it set to 21 days. This package can been incredible tailored to fit your specific needs. If you are on the fence or have any questions, please reach out to me so that I can clarify. 

Reviews


:

Hailey was very open to everything I needed. In additional to a great edit, she also helped me straighten out a plot point that didn't flow the way it should. All in all this was a great experience and I'm so glad I took a chance on a new editor. I have more books in the pipeline and I will be bringing them all to Hailey.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment