Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT 1000 words for grammar, punctuation, and spelling. 



1100+ Positive Ratings, Favorite Seller!



I am a professional proofreader with over 5 years of experience. I specialize in proofreading and editing: blog posts, dissertations, kindle books, academic papers, self-published books, articles, business documents, text books, CVs/resumes, and any other written document. 



I will personally edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource.
 My goal is to help polish your document, content and/or article! 



Have a question? I will respond quickly.  



No order is too big or too small. I will focus on perfecting your fiction or non-fiction ebook, article, or thesis. 



What you will receive:

·         Your document with suggested edits using MS Word Track Changes

·         Upon request, your document with all edits accepted and comments removed



 I am dedicated to helping you make your writing better.  Let me know how I can help. I look forward to working with you!



 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Curiouswoman271 not only delivered a good job, She also suggested important additions that helped me improve my PDF. I will be glad working with here again.

:

Very good! Thanks

:

Excellent work very satisfied, quick delivery. Highly recommended.

:

excellent work! thank you so much. this is literally my 18th order from this provider. she is AAA!

:

Great to work with such a loyal buyer! Thank you for all the kudos!




No comments:

Post a Comment