Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME before ordering as I will need to see your work sample, requirements and deadlines. * 



Editing is much more than catching typos and tightening sentences. I have an eye for storytelling and characterisations; how to enhance your sentences and dialogue to make your manuscript shine.

I have worked as an editor with self-published and traditionally published authors to become best sellers. Whether you have a novel, a self-help book, or a memoir, I can help make your copy an exciting page turner.



With my premium services you will receive an overview report, detailed edits, along with constructive feedback for:



  • Readability, pace, and consistency
  • Creating authentic dialogue 
  • Focusing on plotting, show not tell, characterisations, and correcting character POV's (point of view).
  • Removing cliches or purple prose



*If you want a beta read without edits, please send me a message!*



All my proofreading and editing services include tracked changes for:



  • Punctuation 
  • Grammar
  • Spelling
  • Word choice
  • Repetition and redundant phrasing



If you have any questions, please message me or check the FAQ below.



Make your story shine! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent! This was a 140k historical fiction novel. Advice and attention to detail exceeded expectations. I am thoroughly pleased and excited about the recommended edits for the manuscript.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Jen. I loved working on your historical ghost story. Definitely spooked me in parts, so you certainly did a good job. Can't wait to see it in published form.

Seller's Response:

She did a great job reviewing, editing and providing feedback. It was more than I expected and worth the price.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. It was a pleasure to work with you

Seller's Response:

Excellent as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment