Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

Not sure if your content, document, or book is ready for the world? Need a second pair of eyes to go over your rough draft?



My service includes:

  • Rewriting content via track changes
  • Restructuring sentences and paragraphs
  • Cutting/adding content
  • Staying true to the central theme of your work
  • Checking for plagiarism


Extras:

  • Fast delivery
  • Additional revision


My service does NOT include: 

  • Plagiarizing other people's work (see my FAQs section for more information)
  • Formatting or graphic design


Please contact me before ordering a gig to ensure that I can fulfill the order. 



I am a professional writer with years of experience. I am willing to rewrite any content at any drafting stage.



I look forward to making your work a reality!  



(Please visit my editing or writing gig if you need assistance in those areas instead.)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience! I highly recommend this GIG

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

good communication carried out the work as requested

Seller's Response:

Great work! Very professional and engaging

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment