Thursday, January 16, 2020

Kindle Ebook Editing, Be Manuscript Editor, A Proofreader, Ebook Formatting











About:

eBook editing and Formatting



Hi, Buyer



Are you looking for a perfect kindle editor, eBook Editor, Copy editor, Book Proofreader to help you Proofread, & do book formatting for your eBook fast?



Look no further! Hire is me! I will help you.



I am a professional BOOK EDITOR, EBOOK E DITOR, COPY E DITOR. I will manually PROOFREAD and EDIT your EBOOK to your satisfaction.


I will check the document for;


- Grammar and punctuation  errors
- sentence errors
- Spelling mistakes
- Readability ( remove poor sentence structure )
- Repetition ( there's nothing worse )
- Syntax errors

- Manual & Premium tool


  • I will help you format book / ebook, and convert to it to Amazon Kindle book and KDP paperback (on request)
  • I will do perfect eBook cover ( on request)
  • I will deliver back to you, clean and polished perfect ebook.


Don't accept cheap imitations, come to the professional PROOFREADER and EDITOR.


My service provides:


- 100% guarantee satisfaction
- Unlimited Revisions
- Fast delivery of your order
- Format clickable table of content links to pages
- Format to Kindle ( OPTIONAL custom offer apply)


"24 HOURS DELIVERY SERVICE AVAILABLE HERE"


Contact me before placing an order.


ORDER NOW!


My regards


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you. Great work and fast too.

Seller's Response:

Delivered great content and exceeded my expectation. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with, deciphered my notes well.

:

Kleete Thank for the tip. My Ghostwriting services includes: eBook writing, and rewriting ebook formatting to Kindle and paperback manuscript proofreding manuscript editing Nonfiction ebook like; Real estate Agents CPAs Entrepreneurs Credit repair Diets Motivational Marketing Project Management

:

Seller took the time to meticulously edit and review an eBook I had composed- Seller went above and beyond and helped craft a cover page, as well as offered valuable suggestions on the book. Pleasure to work with, highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment