Thursday, January 16, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Documents In Dutch











About:

Ayubowan! I'm Yolanda and I'm Dutch. I work as a freelance professional Language Consultant Dutch and Editor in Sri Lanka.

I will proofread your texts, documents or (e)books in Dutch up to 1.000 words for 1 GIG. I will check the text on spelling, punctuation, grammatical errors and style consistency. You'll get the text ready to print. 

Please contact me in advance if you have a larger text.



Hallo! Ik ben Yolanda en ik ben Nederlandse. Ik werk als freelance vertaler/editor in Sri Lanka.

Ik wil graag je teksten, documenten, (E-)boeken controleren op spelling, interpunctie, grammaticale fouten. Voor 1 Gig kijk ik 1.000 woorden voor je na. De tekst komt printklaar bij je terug.

Neem even contact op als je een grotere tekst wilt laten nakijken.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and great delivery!

:

Yolanda is een uitstekende proofreader!

:

Heel fijn en snel antwoord.

:

Graag gedaan.

:

Timely and very clear delivery. Very satisfied. Will work with Ayubowan again.




No comments:

Post a Comment