Thursday, January 9, 2020

Review Your Material And Give You Feedback To Make It Funny











About:

If you have existing material you use in your act, I can review it for you and give you feedback on how to make it even funnier. 



I will review up to 300 words for only $5.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered as promised. It was a clear and well-understood review of my jokes. I appreciated the insight and have some additional ideas to take my jokes to an even higher level. Thanks for your quick response and thorough review.

Seller's Response:

Provided a good script to work on.

Seller's Response:

Strong comedic improvements to my writing. Provided constructive criticism that was supportive and encouraging. I'll be sending another order soon.

:

Awesome buyer!

:

Tim was very insightful, helpful and quick. His suggestions were specific, inspiring and professional. We'll do business again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment