Thursday, January 9, 2020

Proofread And Edit In Portuguese











About:

Hello! I'm a native portuguese speaker and I can proofread and edit your documents in european portuguese!



I will provide a document with revision mode (if it's a Word document), so you can track my changes and consider them. I will also provide suggestions to improve your text.



I'm experienced in academic/biology documents with related vocabulary (as I'm a biologist).



Feel free to contact me if you need more information.

Reviews


:

She has excellent attention to detail and is very organized in the way she gives comments, file names, etc. Makes it very easy to see the changes and review. I highly recommend Avidaogato for your Portuguese editing.

:

Fantastic and thorough correction from Brazilian to standard Portuguese. She's also very punctual, highly recommend.

:

É muito bom

:

Muito obrigado por este trabalho fantástico

:

she translated from Brazilian Portuguese to standard Portuguese. she was very prompt and thorough. highly recommend her for translation work




No comments:

Post a Comment