Monday, January 6, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Document Up To 2000 Words











About:

Hi there, and thanks for checking out my gig!



I am a professionally trained proofreader and copy editor. I have an exceptional eye for detail. I can also help with any length of document, I'll proofread, edit your essay, article, assignment, proposal, or creative writing. Just message me and I will give you a great quote and delivery estimate.



I will do the following:

  •     Correct grammatical
  •     Spelling and
  •     Punctuation errors
  •     Improve flow of text
  •     Ensure consistency
  •     Re-structure sentences where needed


I can work to specified requests, attending to only what is requested. I have several years experience proofreading for professional clients and companies.

I always endeavor to preserve the voice of the writer, and make no alterations to writing style unless requested. I am extremely flexible in terms of working hours and deadlines. I take great care with my work and pride myself on achieving professional standards at all times.

I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment