Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

I provide a proofreading and editing service for forms of writing ranging from creative to technical.



With degrees from the University of Essex in BA Hons Drama and MA Literature, I possess extensive proofreading and editing experience in academic and creative writing, as well as other professional mediums. I strive to meet the specific goals of each client's needs and am well-versed in clarifying sentence structure for readability.



My proofreading and editing gig includes:

  • Grammar
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Verb tense
  • Syntax
  • Tone for audience
  • Consistency
  • Clarity and flow


If you wish to customise this offer, please feel free to contact me.



I use Microsoft Word to edit all documents; you will receive a clean, fully-edited document as well as the original document edited 
utilising the 'track changes' feature. Unfortunately I am unable to offer any formatting services or edit PDFs.



I look forward to hearing from you!



- Bonnie





Reviews


:

I cannot say everything because there are too many positive things about Bonnie! The work is of course perfectly well done but other than that, the feedbacks are really helpful, the comments are actually explaining some things and Bonnie is just a lovely person to work with! Really sweet, professional and understanding!

:

Great seller, very professional and quick delivery. She took the initiative by herself and suggested to do even what I didn't ask her to do. Great job, I would definitely recommend her.

:

Bonnie delivered before due date. That's great! Everything was good. I didn't need much communications with her because there wasn't a need, which is great! Definitely will work with her again.

:

I'm very happy with Bonnie's work. She is fast, easy to communicate with and the quality is excellent. I highly recommend her services and I'll definitely work with her again.

:

Bonnie has been amazing at proofreading and editing my dissertation. She gave helpful feedback so I could make amendments with confidence. It was a rush job and she worked really quickly so I could meet my deadlines. I did have one query on her feedback and her post delivery response to my query was very quick too. Thank you Bonnie for delivering such a great gig. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment