Sunday, March 22, 2020

Edit Any Document To Its Best Version











About:

Do you want to tell a compelling story? Write an unforgettable article? Polish your resume to perfection?



I'm happy to help!



I offer meticulous and thoughtful editing to documents in any genre and any form. I will edit for style, consistency, and readability to transform your writing into its best version.




What you can expect:

  • Corrections to spelling, punctuation, capitalization, grammar, and syntax
  • Suggestions to improve awkward or unclear sentences
  • If needed, light rewriting to enhance readability without diluting your voice


You will receive a redline copy showing all of my edits and a detailed explanation of any significant editorial changes. 



For manuscripts over 7,000 words, please contact me before booking.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment