Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

Do you have content that needs to be tightened or rewritten? I can help!



I'm Tasha, a New York-based editor and writer who can perfect any written content.



I will proofread or edit up to 1000 words in any medium -- including fiction, essays, poems, even resumes. I have experience editing all these kinds of media and more, and I'm willing to take on just about any project.



What you can expect to receive:

  • editing services for up to 1000 words
  • an edited Microsoft  Word document with changes tracked
  • 1-day delivery for proofreading, 2-day delivery for copy editing, and 3-day delivery for content editing


If your project is more than 1000 words, I'm more than happy to work with you, too! Take a look at the extras or send me a message.



What I need from you:

  • the content you'd like me to work on in Word document form


If you're interested in finding out more about me or want to take a look at my portfolio, head over to my website: tashajoangagnon.wixsite.com/tashajoangagnon



Feel free to contact me with any questions, or if you want to chat about your needs for a project before hiring me. Select your package and click Continue if you're ready to get started!

Reviews


:

If you are a non English native speaker, I will not recommend her to you because she would just do some basic grammer and syntax check and would not help you rewrite your sentence at all. She could just make your paper/work no errors but would not let it stand out.

:

Thank you for the work and for the observations. I will keep them in mind and I will most probably be back. :)

:

Great work, excellent editing service. I'm very pleased with all the changes made to the article, it reads and flows much better.

:

Quick response and great work!

:

Very profesionnal with always a great work !




No comments:

Post a Comment