Monday, March 23, 2020

Provide Feedback On Content For Your Self Help Book











About:

My understanding of holistic health, wellbeing, the magnetism of the Universe, frequency, and the integration of body/mind/spirit and beyond is the foundation of my experience with writing. I'm not just a New Age book editor, I'm a New Age book READER!



I have 10+ years of experience in metaphysical/spiritual research and writing. I've read hundreds of books from publishers such as Hay House, Inner Traditions - Bear & Company, etc. I put my love into this work because I believe it makes a difference in raising our collective consciousness. 



I will go through your manuscript and check for content, comprehension, flow, and see where it benefits from additional ideas/resources or restructuring. By highlighting areas of your text, I will suggest ideas that make your book the best it can be. This might include moving text around, simplifying, condensing, or building more bridges for the reader's understanding. 


I am here for you and will answer any of your questions regarding your work!



Please message me beforehand so we can adjust the pricing based on your unique needs. Some writing might need more extensive input while another might need less :) 

Reviews


:

She was very fast and astute, and gave worthwhile feedback.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment