Sunday, March 22, 2020

Romanian Or English Translator











About:

Hello there !

This Gig will provide you translations of any kind from English to Romanian or Vice-Versa !



I`m a native Romanian speaker ,borned and raised in Romania . I currently study at Maritime University of Constanta and I`m looking forward to become a maritime deck officer . I`m in the 3rd year and all of my courses are taught in English since English is the main language wich should be spoken on a vessel . I speak fluent english and I have already been in a couple voyages.



This Gig will provide you with :

- High quality translated text,

- Translations manually made,

- Permanent communication,

- Price discount for large orders.



If you think this Gig can help you don't be afraid to send a message !



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment